Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pedicure Hack

As Summer progresses I think all girls are experiencing the results of running around barefoot or in open shoes exposing our feet to dirt, sun, etc. The first thing we do is make an appointment at the local nail salon for a pedicure and then of course upgrade the pedicure to a "spa pedicure" to remedy the ugly, dried, calloused skin on our feet and heels. I'm not sure about you ladies but I've pretty much perfected painting my own toes, it's the magic those ladies work on my battered feet that has always left me broke. Sooooo with that said I offer you my tested and proven solution to yucky heels.

As I mentioned in my very first post this is something you could go and purchase and do this very afternoon being a CoCo girl ! I don't know about you ? But I'm a see it-want it immediately kind of girl. I don't want to have to drive to the mall for it or wait for it to come in the mail.

Supplies: Towel
                Tub to soak your feet
                Plastic wrap
                Foot file
                Be Natural Callous Remover

Directions: Soak feet for 10 minutes in warm water, pat feet dry, apply callous remover gel (read the directions this stuff is no joke), wrap your feet in plastic wrap, wait 5 minutes max, remove plastic wrap, file, and watch the grossness roll off ! Make sure to finish with a moisturizer. Happy Feet !









No comments:

Post a Comment